We have just a few hours left in Europe and everyone is busy packing upstairs. We will be leaving the hotel very early for the airport and are scheduled to be arriving in Boston at 2 pm. We will call on the way home so that pickups can be arranged. I'll try to post about our time in Prague tomorrow if there is a wifi connection. We are on our way!
Nikki- I just want to say how much I appreciated your updates; seeing all the smiling faces and the wonderful places you explored made it exciting for me, back here in the states :) I would like to also say thank you to you, Mrs. Smith and Mr. Nolan for taking such great care of our children; precious cargo you know!
ReplyDeleteThanks again and I wish you all a wonderful flight home! (and yes Abbey- we love you and can't wait to hug you!!!)
Yes, I agree thank you for taking great care of our children. This is an experience for them that I hope that will learn from and never forget. Thank you very much for keeping us posted. Can't wait to see my little one again. Love you Dani xoxo
ReplyDelete